2016 F3K League

mikef

The top three in the BMFA league at the end of the season will go forward as the proposed GBR F3K team for ratification by the BMFA.  This team will take part in the 2017 World Championships in Lviv, Ukraine. Here's the latest league position, let me know if you spot any errors.

The league score is the total of the person's best four scores in league events with up to two 'international' scores counting.  Counting scores are highlighted.

2016 league 31-05.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

After TVSF 1 yesterday, Richard goes top of the league, finally replacing his 56.91 from Twywell 1 with a 95.06.  The rest of the top 5 are still there in the same order as before.  Mike F replaces his zero from Malvern with a season's best 87.45 and jumps to 6th to replace Alex who missed the TVSF event.  Alex slips to 9th letting Neil and Liam through to 7th and 8th - but all with only three scores so far.

2016 league 26-06.jpg

• 1 month later...

After the Bath SpaRCS event yesterday, Richard makes sure of a Team Place for next year.  Two more places up for grabs....

2016 league 15-08.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the situation after the Nationals.  Richard makes sure of first place in the league - well done!

Three on the move this time - Neil H jumps two to 6th, Tony B jumps two to 11th and Neil P jumps 4 to 14th.

2016 league 30-08.jpg

• 1 month later...

Apologies for not formally announcing this before.  The 2016 season seemed to trundle to a halt with those four days lost at the end for various reasons.

The GBR F3K Team for 2017 being proposed to the BMFA is:-

Richard Swindells

Michael Stern

Mike Challinor

These three would represent the Country in Lviv Ukraine next year - July 24-30.  Wish them well in their preparations.

Well done all with the league, particularly Mike C. as the new member of GBR F3K.  We will be cheering for you in Ukraine next year.  Another Mike is going to add to confusion!

I only managed the one competition this year which was disappointing, but I had planned to scale back a bit on F3K and do some competitive motorsport and hillclimb schools which I managed.  Hopefully, next year I can fit a few more in.

Simon