Sign in to follow this  
Buffymadforrc

Fully moulded and fully enjoyable

Buffymadforrc

Hi all, just to say after receiving my Willow 2 from Ian Mason, a friend and I took to the road boot full of gliders and headed for Long Mynd. It was Sunday 3rd July, a few other local lads were up there but we had never flew there before, Andy B made us very welcome and helped me do some final settings on the Willow after me making countless attempts to Land without any mixings set up!. Many thanks again Andy, I will be joining the club and looking forward to flying the Mynd again soon.

Dave aka Buffy

• Like 2

Andy_B

youll never look back now Dave....

• Like 1

Buffymadforrc

Cant believe how euphoric I am still feeling after flying the Willow 2 at The Long Mynd yesterday, can't wait to get back there. now I'm on the hunt for more mouldies

isoaritfirst

Hi Dave glad you had a good day yesterday.  I had planned to be there but the wife had other ideas.  

This Sunday is the Wolves  scale day. 

Saturday is a normal sports day but expect a good turnout of pilots there for the weekend. 

Hopefully see you soon, and welcome to the Mynd. 

Mike (LMSA chairman)

Buffymadforrc

Thank you for the welcome Mike, I really enjoyed your site, so much I've joined your club, I'm not able to make this week end as I'm off to collect another mouldie, this time a 60" Ocelot. All I need now is a good supplier of wing bags and carry bags?