Practice comp

Rocket Ronnie

10 hours ago, SilentPilot said:

WNW forecast.   Levisham?

meet at the usual lay by car park?

The usual meet point for Levisham is here:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/54°18'47.3"N+0°43'50.5"W/@54.3074877,-0.7342543,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d54.313146!4d-0.730691

Go through Lockton and Levisham villages, take the fork to the left of the Horshoe Inn, and turn off the road where it turns sharp left on to the track. Follow the track to the end. It's a short walk through the gate to the slope.

• Like 1

What's this? You Northerners getting some practice in before you come race the Midlanders at the Mynd end of the month...:poke: 

Haha, after that comment if I make even the smallest mistake I'm now going to get so much grief at my first comp... Couldn't resist :D, wish I could join you though. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Brett82 said:

What's this? You Northerners getting some practice in before you come race the Midlanders at the Mynd end of the month...:poke: 

Haha, after that comment if I make even the smallest mistake I'm now going to get so much grief at my first comp... Couldn't resist :D, wish I could join you though. 

You would be welcome to join us Brett

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mtreble said:

You would be welcome to join us Brett

Thanks for the invite,  I really wish I could come but I just cant make it this month. Im going to try make the nationals after Long Mynd, I've heard flying at HOH is amazing. Will probably drive up the Friday and camp the weekend.

Have fun tomorrow guys, the weather at least looks like it is going to play ball.

SilentPilot

It's raining here now in Leeds :(

Will there be a weather call later on? I've loaded the car for an early start just in case!!!