Cancelled - BMFA F3K League event - ISA Field Hockliffe 24/09/2015 (reserve date 25/09)

MikeDLG

Shame, but the right call to cancel under the circumstances. Forecast I was looking at earlier looked a bit marginal from a wind perspective too. Hope you feel better soon Mike S!

I believe with the scores the way they are and only one comp left it is no longer possible for me to catch Mike C in the league (albeit it was mathematically possible but unlikely with 2 comps to fly). Well flown Mike! I'll have to get practicing for next year..

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week for the last of the season :( Let's hope the weather is kind.

2 hours ago, TonyHickson said:

Shame, but the right call to cancel under the circumstances. Forecast I was looking at earlier looked a bit marginal from a wind perspective too. Hope you feel better soon Mike S!

I believe with the scores the way they are and only one comp left it is no longer possible for me to catch Mike C in the league (albeit it was mathematically possible but unlikely with 2 comps to fly). Well flown Mike! I'll have to get practicing for next year..

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week for the last of the season :( Let's hope the weather is kind.

Thanks Tony,. I was hoping you were going to take it to the wire. Didn't want to get the result like this by a cancelled comp.  I can not quite believe it. 

Even if the comp had run tomorrow, there were no points for it with five entries.   Still, it would have been exciting if it could have gone right to the final event.

Into the gym in the morning then Tony?  You have an unexpected free day....