F3F WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2016

Les

Hi Simon,

I think you are all doing fantastically well. If you guys are finding it tough I can't imagine how us wannabees would be feeling.......😣😭😤😲😧😰

Also 3 days in Wales nearly finished me off,  so not sure what a weeks worth of comp would do??!!!

Mind you I still think it would beat going to work 👀

Keep it going and good luck for the last day.

Cheers Ewan 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Stefan Bertschi said:

Was the first thing I spotted when I saw it on FB :-).

Aubry is claiming that it's his. But if thats true he should go to the doctor. Black as that for a caucasian male can't be right!!

What a nob head.😄😂😄😂😨

• Like 1

Aubry GABANON

Ahhhh no needs of any doctors.

It's a shadow of course and a enough massive arm to fight Mark in the ranking for tomorrow flights 😉

Good luck for the last day lads, we are willing you forward and it would be great to see Mark get that podium along with a team medal.......

keep focusing....

Steve

• Like 5

Get in there me Babbies ..........have a great last day boys ........ill be thinking of you in the full blast of the 2 1/2 mps on the mynd  

• Like 3

Best of luck gents - its been an absolutely superb effort! I really hope that the air is kind to you for the final push - but you've done us all proud no matter what the conditions bring!!!!!!

Greg

• Like 3

First round completed on the Vigsø slope today, in highly variable conditions - the lift is turning on and off like a switch.  Both  Martin and myself had the crap, with 44 and 47.  Mark had crap for his at the start - hardly any climbout and slow first two legs, then it switched on and he was suddenly shifting.  Unfortunately a bad cut on base A requiring a full loop slowed his time, but he still got a 42, so you can see how variable it is.  Fastest flight in the round was a 36 early on.  The Danes all had solid flights....

Just started 2nd round and Mark got pants air for a 49 - best time in round so far is 38! We are trying to keep positive - we have a JP to entertain us :)

Simon

• Like 1

Bit soul destroying being on this slope on the last day - huge variability so big position changes. 38s run before my 49, Simon got 47. This slope has clobbered us both times we've flown it. (Hopefully I'll stay top 10 but looking very dubious)

Martin to go then 1 more round......

The right guys will be on the podium though, definitely a step up in performance.

Excellent trip out here but looking forward to heading back.