Sign in to follow this  
PeteMitchell

BMFA-F5J Eastern League Results.

PeteMitchell

2016 results here;

My thanks to all who entered and all who helped along the way.

Trophy's will be awarded at the Bartletts Christmas Lunch.

Looking forward to next year now.

BMFA F5J EasternLeagueCorrected .png

• Like 1

simon_t

Thanks Pete and all those who helped run these events.  I could only make one, but it was great to meet old and new friends, in a relaxed but competitive atmosphere, and I really enjoyed it.  I think the F5J format works really well and takes us away from a launch and landing contest into something a bit more strategic.  I would certainly recommend anyone thinking of taking the plunge into electric soaring to give it a go next season.  Lots of models are suitable and the height devices are easy to fit and are readily available.  Hopefully I will get to more events next year.

Simon

PeteMitchell

After I first posted these league results, a number of discrepancies were found. These were the result of the steep learning curve for the two CD’s involved, but mostly to yours truly and an excess of red wine:rolleyes:.

The results now posted have been checked again, and again, and again. Fortunately the final positions already published are only slightly changed, but there are some adjustments below the top three.

As can be seen I had to go to decimal places to separate the top two, and I don’t think the result could have been much closer.:sweat:

Thanks again, congratulations to all, and still looking forward to next year to do it all again.

• Like 1