Sign in to follow this  
Buffymadforrc

Slope it is!

Buffymadforrc

Finally pulled my 11yr old away from brain washing technology today, a trip to the flat power field for a spot of electric power gliding, and my back is so bad at the moment I was worried about a climb up the hill. After a cold day and hrs of trying to use up lipos, my son finally said I love this Dad can we do some slope soaring, I'll sell my RC cars and build a model, well you could of knocked me over with a feather. And after spend the afternoon with my neck flopped backwards, I reckon the walk up the hill will be better than the pain I have in my neck this evening.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Jef Ott

Fantastic. 

Really hope that your flying relationship, with your son, is allowed to continue for many decades to come.

As both a son, and a father, to fellow aeromodellers, I can attest that there is little that can compare to sharing the multi-faceted hobby with close family. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Buffymadforrc

Many thanks Jeff for the encouraging idea of the companionship, a good friend if mine still likes piper flying and looks to be retiring too far away from me to fly with so I'm looking forward to my best challenge as instructor.