Bwlchfest 2017

ChuckGlider

There will be a new slope soaring event at the Bwlch, S Wales being held over the weekend of June 10th & 11th. I created the following teaser of a video and popped it on YouTube and various Facebook groups, and the response has been amazing.

The idea is that like minded glider guiders come along to The Bwlch for a weekend of informal flying on a "Fly for Fun" basis.

It doesn't matter if you fly foamies, crunchies, mouldies, F3F, scale, PSS, aerobats or sport models, all are welcome.

The feedback I have received already has been amazing from glider guiders all over the UK and, a European contingent from Germany and Slovenia are already making plans to attend this event, including a guy I know from Germany who writes for a aero modelling magazine there called Aufwind, and a piece about this event will appear in this magazine, probably in February . So this could become a truly international event.

Details will be updated regularly on my BLOG and also on the Facebook group page, Slope Soaring in Wales. 

We hope to see you there.

• Like 3