Lake District Slope Soaring

Lakes Flyer

Alastair S

Hi Alan i see you have picked up on Lars message. Leave you to it.

Lars.....i am a visiting later this month. Not a local!!!   Hope you  manage to get some flying done!!

Alastair.

Lars Brinck

Hi Alan, I will be staying in Witherslack 6-8 july, the whereabouts of the other days I don´t know yet. Would be great if we could fly! So far I had recommendations on "Catbells"(?) on Facebook and then I found this site http://www.cumbriasoaringclub.co.uk/SiteManagement/CSC_GoogleMapSites.php# - which looks very promising. The pictures on their site looks astonishing! Are rc-gliders welcome at the paragliders fly-spots or what relation  do you have to them?

Writing this I saw a picture from Catbells and I got very excited! Looks like a perfect site for flying and perhaps DS... 

Lars Brinck
3 hours ago, Alastair Strang said:

...i am a visiting later this month. Not a local!!!   Hope you  manage to get some flying done!!

Hope you get some flying done too! Please post some pics if you go visiting. Seems like a beautiful place to fly!