ArmSoar Mini Go Mosquito class dlg

Martin Church

Martin Church

Who's ordered one?

Weve ordered 3 at my club looks to be a very promising design from Thomas Lee @ ArmSoar. He has recently entered it into his local Chinese f3k league & placed in silver postion. Against full blown 1.5 f3k opposition. After the comp they had an impromptu launch comp amongst friends & managed 65 metres 😳

Preorders have all sold out at the moment.

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1705.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

Hi all

I didn't want to say anything because he looks a  bit Kim Jun ILL doesn't he? :D

You did say the "Arm sore Minnie no go" was made in the PRC didn't you? Sounds a bit North Korean to me.......BOOM BOOM! Oops! sorry Kim........

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Martin Church said:

Not the gym mate the pie shop ;)

No pies for me Mart, I've gone gluten-free...

... but I have sourced an excellent supply of GF ale to help keep my CG nice and low for extra launch stability! :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Martin Church

Well two Go Minis & one bank holiday "windy" Saturday. Result = two dead go mini Gliders. These things don't like a lot of wind & turbulence. Mine managed to crease its rudder which then I managed to rip off on a low tip stall. My mate managed to dig a wing on a low tip stall & did a cart wheel which ended in a snapped boom.  

Martin Church

Ok mines in A & E & me mates is in orthopaedics 😂

We need a better / bigger field in fairness. After dismembering his boom he did manage to launch mine to 56 metres which was quite impressive. 

• Like 1

Martin Church
12 hours ago, MikeDLG said:

Sounds more like minor injuries than dead ;)   But it's true, smaller models prefer less wind.   

How do I go about fixing a delaminated rudder assembly that's ripped itself off in a radial fashion, that isn't cyano friendly?

I will put a pic up later of it. I'm guessing it needs a new rudder assembly. My mates going to the local fishing shop that repairs carbon poles hoping they may be able to help.