F3K Radioglide - Sunday 28th May

MikeDLG

It's Radioglide time again and this year we get our first taste of the field at the BMFA National Flying Centre!  Please get your entries in ASAP. Unlike our normal events late entries can be tricky (sorry for highlighting this so late). Entries close on Friday 19th, this Friday!

As usual, new entrants are very welcome and we will do our best to take care of you.  

Online entry link: https://www.barcs.co.uk/store/category/5-radioglide-entry/

Start time is 10am, so please aim to get there by about 9am to get yourselves set up to be ready.

Please post below once you have entered so that I can add you the list.

Entries:

1.Michael Stern

2.Martin O

3.Phil P

4. MikeF

5. Simon B

6. Mike C

7. Marin

8. Nikola A

9. Carlos

10. Jonathan Bennetto

11. Tony Beckett

12. Neil P

13. Richard 

14. Neil H

15. Aubrey

16.Matt

17. Dave

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MikeDLG

• cirrusRC

• mikef

• Slopenut84

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone that joined just to enter F3K can have a refund unless they feel like contributing via membership, it all helps  Jus send me a PM and I will get it sorted. I have amended your first post Mi

First off many thanks to Matt and for all those that helped me retrieve my model form the tree I did manage to take some photos between timing and flying, please follow dropbox link below.......

Great comp and and weather. The NFC is looking very promising I can see great future ahead, very positive indeed for U.K. Model Flying.  Thanks as always to the organisers, mike for keeping it running

Posted Images

Thanks for the reminder.  Entry very simple with PayPal - all done in a minute and I'm in.

Richard Swindells

I think entry is open to all, regardless of BARCS membership, otherwise this competition cannot count towards the BMFA League or team selection.

Also thinking out loud, is there any reason why we cannot also accept late entries? Seems crazy to turn people away.

4 hours ago, Richard Swindells said:

I think entry is open to all, regardless of BARCS membership, otherwise this competition cannot count towards the BMFA League or team selection.

Also thinking out loud, is there any reason why we cannot also accept late entries? Seems crazy to turn people away.

Does that mean I've joined BARCS unnecessarily?

MikeDLG
25 minutes ago, phil p said:

Does that mean I've joined BARCS unnecessarily?

If so, sorry about that.  I always thought it was a Barcs members event. I certainly remember joining barcs in order to enter in the past.  

Yes, we probably can accept late entries, but I did not want to encourage that.  I would have pulled that out of the bag next week.  

• Administrators
Austin

Anyone that joined just to enter F3K can have a refund unless they feel like contributing via membership, it all helps :thumbsup:

Jus send me a PM and I will get it sorted. I have amended your first post Mike.

• Like 4
thechalster
7 minutes ago, Austin said:

Anyone that joined just to enter F3K can have a refund unless they feel like contributing via membership, it all helps :thumbsup:

Jus send me a PM and I will get it sorted. I have amended your first post Mike.

This is a very kind gesture.  This is the type of organisation I like being a part of. 👍👍👍

• Like 2
Marin Mitev

I haven't planned to go to this one because it is a little bit far from me. But I noticed that Mike has put my name in the list for some reason and I don't dare to argue with such a name in the F3K. So I will keep calm and I will come to the Radioglide. I will even drag Nick with me hoping that this will make Mike happier 😀

• Like 1
MikeDLG

Haha! It's seems I can't tell the difference between Martin and Marin! It was early in the morning for me :-)  And yes, it will make me happier if you came to the contest, no pressure...

• Like 1
Martin O
7 hours ago, MikeDLG said:

Haha! It's seems I can't tell the difference between Martin and Marin! It was early in the morning for me :-)  And yes, it will make me happier if you came to the contest, no pressure...

I did notice the typo Mike! :D

For clarification, Entry 2. Martin Oldershaw.

Very kind of Austin to offer the BARCS refund. I won't be requesting one, the cause is good.

• Like 2
lorrygreen

Sorry Mike, can't make it this time.

Pity as I was  looking forward to flying at the BMFA NFC.

Hopefully see everyone at the Malvern round later.

I've entered, looking forward to getting in the air again. Very rusty, must be the wet weather!

Neil Pritchett