Comp during the world champs

cirrusRC

Due to the worlds there is quite a gap until the next comp at Charmy.

Strikes me this is a good opportunity to have a non official comp at Shrewsbury beginning of August.   We'd need to think about marking out the square and PA system.

a) to the Shrewsbury guys is this something that would be possible?   b) interest from others?

Dave I would definitely be up for that too and welcome to help setup if people are needed.

I could have a word with the scsa guys tomorrow about using Minchenhampton?

Matt

I have one free weekend, before Charmy Down and that's Aug 5th/6th. I would need to check the field status, by that date it would be around 6 weeks on since the silage cut so hopefully grass won't be too long. Also, the landlord does have a herd of cattle, I can check where he's been moving them but I'm sure we wouldn't want to be in a field full of pats!

Who would be CD? I feel with only 2 comps experience I would not be up for that job yet!

Would be nice for us Shrewsbury guys to host. Let's see what the interest is?

Martin Church

I need a grass roots type come & learn f3k type group. Or like minded individuals from the south west who could group up & share a little knowledge. Me a total noobie