Pitbull 2

Graeme_M

Oh and by the way that model is (I think) running a 35MHz as if you zoom in on the end of the fuz you can see an aerial hanging out. Who needs modern tech ? !!:whistle:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Maxscotland said:

Oh and by the way that model is (I think) running a 35MHz as if you zoom in on the end of the fuz you can see an aerial hanging out. Who needs modern tech ? !!:whistle:

Me😎

I need all the bloody help I can get😃

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Andy I don't think it matters what model he is flying lol, as he looks like he knows exactly where to put it and has the thumbs to execute it.....a very distinctive style on the left turn.  Does that only work on that slope? Don't see many good flyers in uk use it.

Pit bull 1 and Needle 100 confirmed on a FB post by Espen. 

On the rh base according to the us guys Mr O was within 30cm of the rocks on every turn. 

Certainly looks like he is punching in the compression on the right and r/e turns on the left gaining height and sticking the model bum to the wind .

guess that close flying is easier on an old model and 35 meg. Way to go. Dig out your old models and fly them like you stole them. Certainly on a slope like this. 

US guys mentioned 40k worth of scrap created. 

😲😰

• Like 3

Still a Pitbull1 which he was using in light winds (15m/s). On the strong last day he flew only Noodle 100. Unfortunately he damaged his V-tail on his FS5 in the car while driving.

The only Pitbull 2 in Taiwan was flown by Master Thorp.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2017 at 19:44, Maxscotland said:

You are correct Ewan. In the 25 sec video the long tx antenna is quite clear. Interesting.

24 minutes ago, George Young said:

You are correct Ewan. In the 25 sec video the long tx antenna is quite clear. Interesting.

Just think how much faster he might have gone without that hanging out the back.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK, guys, here's mine. I thought the quality of construction of the Pitbull was unbeatable, but this shows that it wasn't. The tailplane halves and the fuselage fit together with virtually no gap. Ditto the wing/fuselage junction. The nose is shorter than the Pitbull to reduce the pendulum effect of the noseweight. The plane comes with noseweight precast, so that most of it sits on top of the battery. It is in 4 pieces so it can readily be varied.

Must rush out for some green tape.

IMG_1273.thumb.JPG.ed11dc993aa9f6bb42a5f7aa52e2e6d4.JPGIMG_1272.thumb.JPG.1dc5f0863a1b5132e8a89d990fdbb740.JPG

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, oipigface said:

OK, guys, here's mine. I thought the quality of construction of the Pitbull was unbeatable, but this shows that it wasn't. The tailplane halves and the fuselage fit together with virtually no gap. Ditto the wing/fuselage junction. The nose is shorter than the Pitbull to reduce the pendulum effect of the noseweight. The plane comes with noseweight precast, so that most of it sits on top of the battery. It is in 4 pieces so it can readily be varied.

Must rush out for some green tape.

IMG_1273.thumb.JPG.ed11dc993aa9f6bb42a5f7aa52e2e6d4.JPGIMG_1272.thumb.JPG.1dc5f0863a1b5132e8a89d990fdbb740.JPG

Very impressive John

Really noticeable on the under side.

Did have a good nose around with Hot I?

Did you see mine getting finished off,red wings and tails black fuzz?

They were finishing the installation early last week so I'm waiting for a email back saying it's been dispatched.