Richmond Park DLG flying

MikeDLG

I will likely be there from about 10am to 1pm.  You are most welcome and can stay as long as you like of course.

• 3 weeks later...

If flying solo I will use my local field.   If others are up for it, I will travel down to Richmond Park for 10am  (free parking in Sheen Gate).   We can do some task practice, launches, QT's....etc or just chill.

Pete Heywood

How often does this happen? Would really like to meet up with someone who knows what they are doing! Can’t be certain I can make it tomorrow though. Father in law’s 80th today so might be a bit, er, dehydrated tomorrow

• 3 months later...

back to full launches today - over did it a bit so a little sore,  but will join you guys tomorrow.   Cracking conditions for late October.

A very enjoyable chuck n chat guys, and good to make the most of the weather, I got another chance on Monday afternoon, still nice and sunny but the cold north westerly turbulence made it a very different session, exciting, but I decided to pack up before something got broken....