BMFA F3F League Reserve & L6 Wales on 14th/15th October

mtreble

Good luck today Mark hope all goes well at the Hospital 

And well done to everyone else,just wished I could of been there. 

Mr Evens I told Andy to keep and eye on you because you get a bit wobbly after half🍺😄.

Looking forward in going to that Italian next time. 

• Like 2

Well that was a fine weekend which proves one shouldn't place too much trust in the forecast, at least when it comes to S. Wales... Well done to Rich, Martin and Joel - and Stu for achieving such a high placing despite considerable discomfort.

Thanks to all, and a special good luck to Mark for his op.

Mike
PS Will post some photos later in the week.

• Like 3

Yes great weekend, the weather sorted it self out after the late starts.

Was a good call Joel and some really good flying by all, win for Joel Saturday and Rich on Sunday excellent.

JP

After Sundays comp had finished, I stayed on for a while to improve the set up on my Needle 115 which I flew on the Saturday, & became frustrated with. Mike Shellim kindly gave me some advice on how he has his own 115 set up & is flying very well indeed.  I believe Mikes advice has helped me dial the model in significantly, thanks Mike :thumbsup:

Stu

• Like 2

Stefan Bertschi
On 16.10.2017 at 06:47, Gromit said:

.... on Sunday flying my Radical Pro achieving my best ever comp 

Radical Pro with a mushy wing rocks 😀. Well done Stu

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Stefan Bertschi said:

Radical Pro with a mushy wing rocks 😀. Well done Stu

Thanks Stefan, Yep, it is indeed your old Radical :yes: .

Thanks to a few injections of F3f 'Botox' (super glue)  the mushy wing has had a face lift :D

Stu.

• Like 1

Well folks, Mark had his op.  He's not ready to say whether there's been much improvement in his sight, and he is still in some pain, but he's been back in action making me help him put plaster board up on his bathroom walls!

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, oipigface said:

Well folks, Mark had his op.  He's not ready to say whether there's been much improvement in his sight, and he is still in some pain, but he's been back in action making me help him put plaster board up on his bathroom walls!

Thanks for that John and all the best with a speedy recovery Mark

• Like 1

Great weekend in S.Wales, albeit one blighted by a lot of damp air. Superbly organised too by Joel, Mark, JP and Peter B - thanks very much guys. Delighted with the concierge service that Joel offered to Keith and I 👍

Congrats to the podium finishers, who richly deserved their places. Personally, I found the conditions on both days to be really challenging, predomiantly because the models never really felt on step and few of us enjoyed the kick of a thermal.

A very honourable mention to messers Drewett, Wallace and Shellim who all flew beautifully, and made the most of the variable conditions.

Loved Bagoloo's FS5 flights - great flying to hammer us all into submission with two consecutive sub-40s 😎

Well done Richie!

I'm loathe to admit it, but I think that the Bwlch has become the preserve of the reversal kings, EMers need not apply.

There, I said it.....

Next stop - HOH Winter league.

On a more serious note, I'm delighted to hear that Mark is out of hospital and on the road to recovery - wonderful news!

Cheers,

Greg 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Mark, Hope that you are recovering well from your op, & are soon back out on the slopes :thumbsup:.

Are the wknds spreadsheets available please ? no rush, in your own time, thanks  :thumbsup:

Stu.

Sorry to hear you are still in so much pain @mtreble, I hope it went well though and you make a speedy recovery. 

Take care buddy, and thanks for posting the league sheets.