Wales F3F Winter League Dates 2017/18

jwest532

Hi guys

I was hoping that by leaving the call for 12hrs things may have improved however if anything the forecasts seem to be getting worse.   Most forecast have rain all morning (and clag) with some of them suggesting it brightening up mid afternoon. Based on the fact that the days are so short at the moment and with only the possibility of flying after 2pm I'm going to CANCEL.

Sorry 

Joel

4 minutes ago, jwest532 said:

Hi guys

I was hoping that by leaving the call for 12hrs things may have improved however if anything the forecasts seem to be getting worse.   Most forecast have rain all morning (and clag) with some of them suggesting it brightening up mid afternoon. Based on the fact that the days are so short at the moment and with only the possibility of flying after 2pm I'm going to CANCEL.

Sorry 

Joel

Bike show it is then!!!! right call Joel ,better luck next time 

So my trip to Czechia cost me no points! Excellent.

My Pitbull 2 looks terrific. Kawasaki green with a luminous orange sine wave. Can't wait to get it in the air. Picked up a few little points from the factory as well, but Jiri asked me not to give his secrets away without clearing it with him first!

7 minutes ago, oipigface said:

My Pitbull 2 looks terrific. Kawasaki green with a luminous orange sine wave. Can't wait to get it in the air. Picked up a few little points from the factory as well, but Jiri asked me not to give his secrets away without clearing it with him first!

?

Come on John don't keep us hanging. 

14 minutes ago, oipigface said:

you mean to tell us John that we now actually have to read the BMFA  mag ..............OMG    :no:

14 minutes ago, Andy_B said:

you mean to tell us John that we now actually have to read the BMFA  mag ..............OMG    :no:

Yes. Two articles as well! Sorry to be such a burden.

• Like 1

Tone-the-glider
2 hours ago, abbof3f said:

Bike show it is then!!!! right call Joel ,better luck next time 

Pick me out a nice e-bike Mark, I could do with easy ride up the Long Man at Eastbourne. :cry:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

Just a reminder that this SUNDAY is the second round of the Wales Winter League.  Now I appreciate that the current weather situation makes things look a bit grim however a lot can change in 6 days.

Anyway if you are up for some pre-Christmas fun please post here so I have an idea of numbers. As normal a weather call will be made Friday evening. 

Regards

Joel

Sorry Joel, I'm unable to make this one - family celebrations etc.

Hope the weather holds up for you - cold, dry breezy conditions = super fast times.

Cheers,

Greg

Unfortunately I'm unable to attend JoeI, I go back into hospital this Thursday for another procedure on my neck.

Wishing you all good weather & a 'cracking' comp :thumbsup:

Stu