Bartletts League EXTRA FINAL ROUND 29thOctober

PeteMitchell

Thanks to Pete for arranging this comp.  

Was an interesting day, with some incidents and unpredictable weather, but all in all was a fantastic day.

Congratulations to Ian Nicholls, Brian Austin and Steve Knowles for their 1st 2nd and 3rd respectively, and a big thank you to all that made my little daughter feel so welcome.

Hope to meet up again soon, cant wait until next spring to compete again, or is that only me???

Regards

Eamon

• Like 2

• Committee Member

A very good end to the season, apart that is for me putting another model in a tree, again! Oh! and a Maxa total write off for another unfortunate pilot:cry:.

Results below, and it can be seen that there is a change to those announced on the field. An error was spotted which substantially altered things, and I am very pleased to confirm that Randy Taylor won the comp, with the previously declared winner Ian Nicholls second.

Second time I have managed to make this sort of error this year and I can only apologise to all concerned.

I think I will have to get Eamon's daughter to do all the scoring next year:rolleyes:

2017-10-29 20_13_14-Print preview.png

RoundScore.pdf

• Like 1

Pete, so glad I told my family I had won before the correct result came to light! Better to be a hero for a while than never. The correct result is the only one that must stand. I feel for you as I beat myself up earlier this year as I  made one (or more). What a great and long year it has been. We all hope Bartletts Farm remains a premier site. Thanks to everyone who organised and took part in 2017. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few belated photos with comments taken by me on iPhone but not unfortunately including the well deserved winner Randy Taylor.

Roll on next year!

Bartletts 29102017.JPG

Eamon Brian Portia edit.jpg

Ian happy as winner or 2nd.jpg

Brian 3rd.jpg

Steve Knowles 4th.jpg

Pete supports Portia.jpg

Tree gazing.jpg

Gary gets 4th place prize.jpg

Garry happy with Pike.jpg

• Like 2

• Committee Member

Great pics Ian, and the captions:lol:

I have now placed a new file on the results post with all round scores plus landing and height penalty.

• Like 1