English Open F3f 2018 date announcement.

Gromit

THE ENGLISH OPEN 2018.

IMG_6143.thumb.JPG.2fd10011b9748926db74b2453a6c63d3.JPG

I am delighted to announce that the English Open F3f competition of 2018, will be staged by the Whitesheet RFC over the weekend of Aug 18/19th.

The event is again being supported by our excellent Sponsor Peter Payne of South Coast Sailplanes, & both Steve Webb models, & Bucks Composites.

I shall be starting an English Open 2018 thread in due course. For now though, be sure to pop the date in your diaries.

The Whitesheet RFC look forward to welcoming you to next yrs event.

Stu, Whitesheet RFC.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Just a heads up to let you all know, that over the coming few days I shall be starting the English Open F3f 2018 thread :thumbsup:.

The thread will give all the news, information & entry details for this years event. 

Myself & the Whitesheet RFC are very much looking forward to further building upon the resounding success of having firmly re-established this competition into the F3f calendar. We look forward to welcoming you to this yrs prestigious event. 

Stu, Whitesheet Comp Sec. 

• Like 2