PeteMitchell

F5J 2018 Southern Area

PeteMitchell

An early update for your next years diary.

15thApril                                                                          Lt.Bentley

13 May                                                                              Adversane

17 June                                                                            Tonbridge

29 July                                                                             Lt Bentley

12 August                                                                         Rettendon

23 September                                                                  Tonbridge

It is expected that some alterations will have to be made to this list as circumstances change during the year.

• Like 3

wixy

F5J  and  Barcs ELG  add a couple off Eurotours  ,roll on summer and a busy year .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Eamon
2 hours ago, wixy said:

F5J  and  Barcs ELG  add a couple off Eurotours  ,roll on summer and a busy year .

Show off :-)

PeteMitchell
2 hours ago, wixy said:

F5J  and  Barcs ELG  add a couple off Eurotours  ,roll on summer and a busy year

Just what you need to get tuned up for the EuroChamps:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Richard Swindells

I think I count > 30 F5J and electric soaring competitions, all within a couple of hundred miles of each other.

Still seems like madness that a team selection "lottery" takes preference, over this opportunity to more accurately evaluate what our best team might look like for future years.

I'm struggling to find the incentive. There are about 5  events that I can reach, but all in different league areas or offering slightly different formats of competition, essentially I wont be able to get a full league score in any of them. :(