EXCITING NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2018

thermaldoctor

thermaldoctor

I am pleased to announce that for 2018 and onwards, Flightech will be UK dealers for the fantastic Infinity NG F5j model.

The Infinity is built in Slovakia to a very high standard and features a traditional hollow core molded wing as opposed to the carbon over foam lay ups. 

At 3.5m span and weighing from 1100g ready to fly (xtra light version) it compliments our amazingly successful Optimus very well for those who want a slightly smaller and lighter airframe. 

We have some pre-orders for this amazing looking model already but can accept a maximum of 2 more. Please contact via BARCS messenger, Flightech website, or my personal email if you know me. We expect the price to be approx 1500EUR but this will be confirmed shortly.

The website will be updated asap so please keep an eye out for more details. 

Thanks and happy new year to you

Neil

infinity.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thermaldoctor

Thanks Eamon...there is a bit of a lead time so time to save/sell 

Here's a taster of one of the colour schemes on order...

INFINITY COLOURS1.png

• Thanks 1

• Committee Member
Nick Jackson

Damn! Mine was already on order from Fred before the Flightech agency was announced (and in just that pink colour scheme). Otherwise  or I'd have been in like a shot.

thermaldoctor
23 hours ago, Nick Jackson said:

Damn! Mine was already on order from Fred before the Flightech agency was announced (and in just that pink colour scheme). Otherwise  or I'd have been in like a shot.

No problem Nick. As it was on order before we announced the dealership still happy to supply spares etc. Plus of course future models :-)

• Committee Member
Nick Jackson

Thanks Neil - that's good to know. Dare say I'll be needing spares (parts and probably models) once mine is delivered so I get a chance to break it.