North or England Open F3F/Eurotour/World Cup

mtreble

North or England Open F3F/Eurotour/World Cup

Hole of Horcum 22nd-24th June 2018

Entry will open on Monday 12th Feb at 9am and finish at midnight on 31st May.

Please enter by filling the form out at http://www.gbsra.co.uk/competition-entries. To confirm your entry, please pay the £30 competition fee using the PayPal link after filling out the form.

This competition forms part of the World Cup Series, Eurotour competition and also counts towards the UK League results.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark 

Just wondering if you can clarify something.

I'm looking at putting my name down and I know I need to apply for an FAI Sporting Licence. I know that will give me an FAI number but I've heard people talking about another number. 

Can you please confirm what I will need apply for and what I will need to be allowed to race. 

Thanks buddy 

Brett 

43 minutes ago, Brett82 said:

Hi Mark 

Just wondering if you can clarify something.

I'm looking at putting my name down and I know I need to apply for an FAI Sporting Licence. I know that will give me an FAI number but I've heard people talking about another number. 

Can you please confirm what I will need apply for and what I will need to be allowed to race. 

Thanks buddy 

Brett 

Get your name down and worry about the license in slower time - these comps can fill up surprisingly fast!  BMFA will issue you with a license with the UK number in it.  FAI have their own number which they will allocate in time, and BMFA should advise you the number.  You will probably only need the UK number for this comp, but I’m sure the organisers will advise.

Simon

• Thanks 1

Aubry GABANON

Hi gents,

I am looking for a housing accommodation in or closed to Pickering from the 20th evening to the 25th early morning, for 2 or 3 (Philippe LANES, I and not already sure Sébastien LANES).

It seems that is quite expensive. I have checked on AirBnB and Booking also.

If anyone knows the good address, clean, close by the slopes, and with wifi included to call easily children/wife, feel free to tell us.

If anyone would like to share his house against money, feel free to tell us, you can send me private email.

Cheers,

Aubry

On 18/02/2018 at 19:38, Aubry GABANON said:

Hi gents,

I am looking for a housing accommodation in or closed to Pickering from the 20th evening to the 25th early morning, for 2 or 3 (Philippe LANES, I and not already sure Sébastien LANES).

It seems that is quite expensive. I have checked on AirBnB and Booking also.

If anyone knows the good address, clean, close by the slopes, and with wifi included to call easily children/wife, feel free to tell us.

If anyone would like to share his house against money, feel free to tell us, you can send me private email.

Cheers,

Aubry

have you thought about staying at whitby? much more available

Aubry GABANON

Ya, following exchange with Paul, I will also look around Goathland and upto Whitby.

Anyone knows the traditional daily meeting point location, to do the best compromise with our housing?

Actually I am awaiting response from French colleagues to group expenses regarding housing solutions as much as possible.

Also Thanks to those who send me message to helps us! It is really pleasant.

Check in Sleights. It’s a very easy drive from there. Half way to Whitby  

I have used baytree B&B before. Think they may be full but worth checking or looking for others in that area. 

The daily rendezvous will be usually be at  Saltergate car park - this serves the majority of wind directions.

Or if the wind is west, it will be the end of Braygate Lane.

Both of these locations are only 5 mins drive apart.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
Maria Freeman
On 14/02/2018 at 07:11, Brett82 said:

Thanks Simon, I will put my name down and then get clarification. 

Before I do, anyone want a team mate? 

Brett 

If you have no other offers , I'll be one ! :cry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maria Freeman said:

If you have no other offers , I'll be one ! :cry:

Sounds good Maria, hopefully we can get one more cause I think we need 3. Anyone else? 

• Like 1

Maria Freeman
47 minutes ago, Brett82 said:

Sounds good Maria, hopefully we can get one more cause I think we need 3. Anyone else? 

Maybe another "Midlander " ???

:popcorn::popcorn:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Only a month away now so putting this out there to anyone who may want to join a team. @Maria Freeman and I are looking for one more person.

I don't think either of us are expecting to be in a no.1 winning team, its just another fun part of the competition to be involved in. So if you are currently not in a team and want to be involved then let me know. It will simply be on a first come first serve basis so please reply here so others can see. Thanks.  

Maria Freeman
4 hours ago, Brett82 said:

I don't think either of us are expecting to be in a no.1 winning team,

.........We might be 2nd though 😊 

....and we need a name ! :popcorn:

• Like 1