Sign in to follow this  
Monz

Hello from Hertfordshire

Monz

Hi everyone, 

I'm mainly a free flighter (rubber scale and gliders) but also into the occassional bit of PSS (design and build my own).

Found this site while searching about F3K and getting into it and have subsequently bought the NXT that was for sale here.

Will have a browse around the forum and contribute when I can.

CHeers

Monique (Monz for short)

Skip

Hi Monz. Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Austin

Welcome to the forum :)

pete beadle

Hi Monique

Welcome to the BARCS forum

Just a little note to remind you that Ivinghoe is your local slope site.....:thumbsup:

I think we've already seen you there(?)

If not, please make yourself known to any of the ISA members there when you do visit and we'll make you welcome to BBO's No 1 slope!:)

Hope to see you when the weather improves:yes:

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

Ivinghoe 6th Aug 007.JPG

Monz

Thanks guys.

Pete, I have been to Ivinghoe a couple times in the past. I do hope to get there a bit more when weather and time off coincide. Also just seen the BMFA page posting about the ISA, coincidence? ;)

Here's a pic of one of my PSS models being thrown off the Beacon a few years ago.

P1000278.jpg

pete beadle

Hi Monz

Yes, I remember that day well

In fact I think it was "little ol'me" clicking the shutter in the background, facing the fella taking your pic! I'm fairly sure Brian Downham came with you that day too, yes(?) - Nick Day and Mike Shellim launching........

Everyone there that day appreciated your flying skills, and especially your choice of PSS model (Blackburn NA39 Buccaneer?) ....trouble was, as I remember, there was very little wind and even less lift for you to fly in.......but the inevitable "walk of shame" was definitely undeserved......:yes:.

I look forward to meeting you on the Beacon soon, and we'll have a "good old natter".....Looking forward to it already:thumbsup::)

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702