Radioglide F3K Sunday 27 May at BMFA NFC Buckminster.

mikef

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!  DON'T BE SHY!

Officially, entries close on Monday 21st May.

Enter here.

I'll put a list up here if you PM me when you've entered.  If your BMFA number isn't in my list below, let me know what it is.

image.png.15d70095fba89137046040da1b23e81a.png

Please arrive by 0930 - I aim to start at 10:00.

Officially, entries close on Monday 21st May.  This info appears if you opt to download the form rather than enter online.

You must be a BMFA member to enter.

I have signed on Mike.

Do you know if the format will be the same as Little Bentley?

Just trying to understand the competition! I might need a little bit of assistance in that respect.

32 minutes ago, Richardc said:

...  Do you know if the format will be the same as Little Bentley?

Just trying to understand the competition! I might need a little bit of assistance in that respect.

The format will be much the same as Little Bentley  - the number of slots in a round depends on the entry  numbers.

There will be plenty of help - if in doubt, do as your more experienced timer/spotter tells you!

If you need a timekeeper come to the control table in plenty of time and we can call one up over the PA system.

Is it a requirement to display BARCS & BMFA numbers on the models for F3K at   Radioglide?

lorrygreen
11 hours ago, Richardc said:

Is it a requirement to display BARCS & BMFA numbers on the models for F3K at   Radioglide?

No, only for international comps I believe.

BMFA Silent Flight competition rules include...

7.2.4  (c)   The  competitor  shall  display  on  the  wing  of  any  model  flown in  a  permanent manner in characters not less than 25 mm high his name or BMFA number.

The BARCS Hand Book has....

3.8 Ownership of Models
...  2.  The entrant shall be the genuine owner of the model and, as proof of ownership, the entrant's name or BARCS number shall be displayed on the wing of the model in a permanent and prominent manner.

I have never heard of anyone being challenged on either of these rules at a domestic F3K event but I have my BMFA number on my models.

SInce the BARCS rule refers to proof of ownership and all BARCS members have to be BMFA members, the BMFA number as required by 7.2.4 might be accepted to cover both.  Your name in the correct size letters would cover both.

Neil Harrison

Looking at the matrix it looks like Lorry has the possibility of flying against himself in a few slots 😂

3 minutes ago, Neil Harrison said:

Looking at the matrix it looks like Lorry has the possibility of flying against himself in a few slots 😂

Fixed thanks.

Hi Mike,

Booked up just now. Late because of a back injury which I hope will be OK for the weekend.

Am I getting too old for this? (rhetorical before I receive cryptic comments!)

Neil Pritchett - 029037  - 2.4

Hope the weather holds!

Marin Mitev
6 hours ago, Neil Harrison said:

Where did you look for the matrix? I can't find it at all.

3 minutes ago, Marin Mitev said:

Where did you look for the matrix? I can't find it at all.

I had Lorry's name in the entry list twice by mistake - now corrected.  There is no matrix yet.

I've just found out I'm not working this weekend. Is there any chance of still entering? If not, which I totally understand, could I still come and have a bit of a fly in a corner and pick a few brains or would this be bad form for a contest?