Flightech proud to sponsor Interglide 2018

thermaldoctor

thermaldoctor

I am pleased to provide some top prizes for Interglide 2018. BARCS have been very good to me over the years providing additional funds for FAI WC and EC trips overseas so only too happy to give something back. Last year was 4 x KST DS135MG servos. This year as Flightech  has grown is the highly regarded HET2W Reisenauer  drive system and a YGE 60 esc. Top brands for a top UK event.

Best of luck to all pilots and I hope the weather is perfect ! I had entered the event but sadly family issues have prevented me flying in 2018. 

20180615_192349.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your support for the event Neil.  I was happy to finish in 4th place and ‘top Brit’ flying my Optimus Ultralight during the 9 rounds and Optimus Light in the flyoff rounds, both equipped with Reisenauer.

Simon

• Like 1

HI Neil

On behalf of BARCS and the organisers of Interglide we are very grateful for your support and it certainly helped to make the event a great success

Thanks again

Peter

• Thanks 1