2018 F3F World Champs

Andy_B

Cant miss out on a  chance to promote one of our own .Sorry John I didnt really twig when you mentioned it to me at the weekend .

I watched this in 2012   and it was surprisingly captivating , and that was without the commentary .

Andy

image.thumb.png.108af1787a0c09bf6750b950ea49b3f3.png

• Like 1

Andy: Are you sure the commentary will make it more captivating?

Actually, our current plans are not to have a  turn-by-turn commentary. Instead, we will probably put on an evening ‘highlights’ show (sort of MOTD) and perhaps a discussion of each round as they end.

I doubt that it’s possible to talk for 8-10 hours a day for a whole week and remain captivating! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry to report that Franz Demmler and I have been unable to resolve a difference of opinion about editorial responsibility for the proposed World Champs Livestream, and I won't be participating after all.

The livestream will go out in an enhanced format (relative to 2012). Whether or not there will be any other programming is up to Franz. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I seem to be back on the team! 

Nyone watching the livestream? If so, let me know. Don’t tell me what you think. I’ve been adjusting camera angles to create as good a view as possible. Last time I looked the banner at the bottom was right across flight line!

Someone just stuffed one in, but it was behind the camera.

11 minutes ago, simon_t said:

Livestream is running Ok.  Nice to start on Goor rather than 20+ m/s on Turbulator :)

Simon

Thanks, Simon. Slope seems much better than the othr day when there was zero wind