Jeti

Bish3220

A quick word on jeti my mate tells me that jeti have gone under ? I have not found any info on it but having a look around the shops the stock levels is low older models. This dos not affect me I use Graupner hott.

No obvious news on this on any forums, including Jetiforum in Germany, and their site is up and running.  Jeti are on holiday at this time I think.  I would be surprised as their gear has been pretty popular in the UK and continent, but shifting lots of units does not necessarily mean big profits!

Simon

Bernie Jones

I would have a word with your 'fiend' as he is starting a rumour without any backing, Jeti is very strong here in the UK and through out the world and still manufacturing in the Czech Republic and if you want to check the stock levels of the JETU UK importer then please look on the web site at www.jetiuk.co.uk 

I will be over in Czech next weekend at the Jeti meeting then back for the BMFA Nationals where I will be happy to talk to both you and your 'Fiend' who I believe I know and put you straight. 

Bernie

Jeti UK 

• Like 2

Harry Peberdy

I would first ask if you fly Graupner radio and as you say it does not afect you why would you put your comments on this forum with your mates say so about Jeti I am a very loyal fan of Jeti and just had a new DS 24 custom made by the company i have been in model flying for over fifty years use al sorts of radio and believe me Jeti wipes the floor with the rest 

Regards to one and all 

Harry

Hi sorry I’m late getting back been at work. I did not mean to start this off my mate told me three weeks ago he is not normally wrong he all thing modelling his mate ones and runs a modelling shop. I put this out there to find out if anybody knows I love jeti but there to much money for me if they have gone under it wood be a big loss.

Yes that's y i don't do this very off-ton. I was going to price up a DC24 on wingman ? that's what started this off. 

Harry Peberdy

If you go to Bernie at esoaring he does second hand sets with two year makers warranty mind you he might not want to take to you now lol

Hi every one I wood like to apologies to everyone my mate got it wrong just got him on face book he thought JR & Jeti wore joint companies the pines.      Regards Bish

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...