Graupner MC-32

Bish3220

Ok I will start a new topic on Graupner and make it up to everyone.

I have been in touch with Graupner about the MC-32 is now going to be revamp,

And launch at the end of the year. That’s all I can get out of them maybe upgrade software same mz-32 ?.

Regards Bish

20 hours ago, Bish3220 said:

Ok I will start a new topic on Graupner and make it up to everyone.

I have been in touch with Graupner about the MC-32 is now going to be revamp,

And launch at the end of the year. That’s all I can get out of them maybe upgrade software same mz-32 ?.

Regards Bish

Hi graupner did get back to me the new MC-32 will have the same software as the MZ-32.

Yes it's looking a bit dated now I was going to buy one but it disappeared off the website I think I'm going to wait for the new one and see what it's like. 

?????  IMHO various RC equipment threads with random rumors/speculation, and no apparent factual basis does not make for good forum discussions....

Simon 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bish3220 said:

Yes some one sent me the 2 pic they look gen. There trying to wind me up i think. Found the other 2 on rc threats after cod not get rid of them so i put the there 2 up.  

10 hours ago, Bish3220 said:

Hi all i fond this on the forums is it the new MC-32 or a wind up ?. (Well it's look like it's not a wind up)

image.png.33d1eb0d765f4a742d47d9a909f40469.pngimage.png.2ff19cfaa133a0b6b53cc7db7eb1d497.png

Not The New One

• 2 months later...
Norman Carter

I am looking for a replacement for my BAT 64 (Weatronic), it works great and does everything I need but as they have gone bust if it goes wrong there is no repair organisation to fix it.

One option I was looking at was the MC 32 which as Bish3220 says is no longer on the Graupner web site. If there is a new MC 32 in the offing I think it must go on my short list especially as it may have the MZ 32 software. PowerBox, who took the intellectual property rights of Weatronic, will shortly be shipping their CORE system but they don't do a console Tx, just a hand held with wings to rest your wrists on. As a BAT 64 user they will offer a good discount but the cost is still very high.

I have looked and tried the Jeti DC16 but it does not float my boat although still on the shortlist. Any suggestions? I am unlikely to have more than 3 surfaces on each half span on my gliders.

I have found the Jeti to be logical and powerful. 

Its been better than I expected. 

If you are flying gliders I would throughly recommend it 

How many analogue controls do you need?
I count 14, maybe 15, can't tell if the top two are able to be recessed or if one is a momentary switch :frantics:

Tony