Another F3K date

mikef

Because we've lost so many events, I'm looking at an extra date.  We already have a reserve date on Oct 6th.

I have two dates in mind for an extra F3K event - this might be able to be a National Championships event (not sure yet).  I'm trying to get the Nats entry fees carried over at least in part (pay nothing/a smaller fee to take part if you entered August 26th)

September 15/16th weekend at Buckminster?   We have events on Sept 8th, Sept 22/23rd and Oct 6th already.  September would have a contest every week for 3 weeks.  (I cannot  do this weekend at all - organiser required)

October 20th at Buckminster?  Getting late - possibly worse weather?

Please post opinions here.

I can do the 15/16th, who can tell what the weather will do on any given weekend , but I'm sure the chances of it being flyable will be decreasing by October,  thanks Mike.

Since September is being favoured so far, I want to draw your attention to the part of the top post I have just put in red/bold.  I can't do that weekend.  It may be possible to make it Sat or Sun or a two day.  The two-day F3J event scheduled at Buckminster that weekend is cancelled.

I would need to hand the PA system and field marking tape to the 15/16 Sept organiser at Twywell on Sept 8th.

Organiser/CD urgently required to get involved ASAP.

Neil Harrison

I would prefer October as 3 consecutive weekends is very difficult with work and children 

Please could someone point me towards the thread that contains all the competition dates. 

I cannot see not see them calendar. 

As Monz noted above how do we sign in?

Link to the thread with the dates.

As for `sign in` only Eurotour, Radioglide and the Nats are pre-entry and pay in advance.

The rest are entry by posting in the thread, usually started by the CD on here a couple of weeks before the comp date, and pay on the day.

• Like 1

I make that seven for two against the Sept 15/16 date.  Not a great response and with no organiser/CD,  the September date is a non-starter.  October 20 looks more likely and I could run that one if no one else will step forward.

I should  let Manny know very soon so that Buckminster weekend can be put to another use.

LAST CALL.

October better for me, Sorry, can’t help with CD duties this year, but may give it a try next year if the natives are friendly!

Thanks goes to Mike for his consistent support for the comps.