Sign in to follow this  
Tony

Any builders in the East Midlands?

Tony

Hi Everyone

Strange request granted. Basically I would like someone to install the servos in a pre production F5J that I should be getting in the next couple of weeks. It's not a difficult build in fact it's quite easy. Normally I'd do this myself but I'm in the middle of chemo at the minute and it's working out I get around a week of feeling ok between each cycle.  I've just tried installing servos in a 2m model and it's taken me a month to do! My powers of concentration  have gone to pot at the minute lol. I'd rather spend my time flying.

I'd supply everything, servos, wire, plugs etc etc and pay someone for the time and effort and can deliver everything personally. I'm 20' West of Leicester.

If there is someone post or PM me please

Cheers, Tony

Scram

Adam Richardson would be your man, if he is still around/building for folks.

• Like 2

CTR

Hi Tony,

When do you want it completed by?

What mechanism for the servo linkage?

May have some time end of Nov’ or early December; but not confirmed yet. A bit far away (just south of Northampton) so may not be the best person to help, but contact me if your stuck!

Neil P

Tony

Hi Neil

Just South of Northampton isn't far as my brother lives in Milton Keyes. Nov/Dec sounds about right to me. Plane is in customs as we speak so I won't get it until next week then I have final two treatments which takes me to mid November, then a bit of recovering. In the meantime I need to gather all the bits. All in all your timing would be about right. I'll PM you in the next couple of weeks if that's ok?

Cheers, Tony

CTR

Sure, I’ll help if I can. Need to have a look before finally committing though! And you need to be happy that I have the ability too!

Hope your remaining treatments go well.