Wales F3F Winter League Dates 2018/19

jwest532

uuurgh. Nights Thursday Friday and Saturday nights. Will be competing Saturday tho!

Might get to pop up Friday and/or Sunday for a bit.

But no currys or nights out for me and hopefully won't see any of you at work!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dear Joel,

Please change the comp to Sunday as I cant attend on Saturday 😞. Its the Whitesheet AGM . I will bring along bacon rolls for All

I got my dates muddled & thought the AGM was last Saturday 🙄

Stu. 😩

• Sad 1

Surely Stuart,  as a committee member you can arrange for better dates for your AGM.  

Far better in the week, fewer people attend. 😉

• Like 1

Hi guys

I know i said I would make the weather call tomorrow morning however, the conditions have been good all week and I don't expect them to change so the comp is ON.

We have currently 16 pilots however I will take entries on the day for those still seeking permission.  Meeting place will be the Wrecker car park at 9am.

Joel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, isoaritfirst said:

Surely Stuart,  as a committee member you can arrange for better dates for your AGM.  

Far better in the week, fewer people attend. 😉

Thanks for the advice Mike, I will ensure that next yrs AGM is organised for a very foggy Wednesday evening 👍.

Stu. 

1 minute ago, Baldyslapnut said:

Morning,

Do we know if the road is open now?

Greg

Which one .......?

The one from nant y moel    is open

The one from Rhigos   Dont know 

The heads of the valley A465 propbably shut at Merthyr

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jwest532 said:

Hi guys

I know i said I would make the weather call tomorrow morning however, the conditions have been good all week and I don't expect them to change so the comp is ON.

We have currently 16 pilots however I will take entries on the day for those still seeking permission.  Meeting place will be the Wrecker car park at 9am.

Joel

I'm feeling really popular as I now have 19 pilot wanting to spend time with me.  Possibly helped because I will be standing on one of the best slopes in the world, in a gale :).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jwest532 said:

I'm feeling really popular as I now have 19 pilot wanting to spend time with me.  Possibly helped because I will be standing on one of the best slopes in the world, in a gale :).

Dont take it personally that I haven't put my name down to come play... I do want to but I'm "grounded"... 

Sorry, that was really bad but I couldn't resist... :ermm:

1 hour ago, jwest532 said:

Joel, I hope conditions are as good as are being forecast & you have a 'Cracking' comp, its a well deserved weather forecast after 3 years of cancelation after cancelation.

Hopefully your popularity will continue throughout this winter league👍

AGM Stu 😩

11 minutes ago, Gromit said:

Joel, I hope conditions are as good as are being forecast & you have a 'Cracking' comp, its a well deserved weather forecast after 3 years of cancelation after cancelation.

Hopefully your popularity will continue throughout this winter league👍

AGM Stu 😩

going to be a quiet AGM anyway Stu .........half ya members are racing somewhere in Wales on Saturday .....😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Andy_B said:

going to be a quiet AGM anyway Stu .........half ya members are racing somewhere in Wales on Saturday .....😁😁😁

I've made sure that wont happen Mr b .……. on reaching the Severn bridge I have asked the toll operators to be waiting for all Whitesheet F3f pilots with the following signs   ⛔ ⤵️

Stu :whistle:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gromit said:

I've made sure that wont happen Mr b .……. on reaching the Severn bridge I have asked the toll operators to be waiting for all Whitesheet F3f pilots with the following signs   ⛔ ⤵️

best get in quick before the toll booths are ripped out 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gromit said:

The best conditions forecast in years, 

Sorry Stu but the Crest wins hands down

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 14/11/2018 at 18:56, Stefan Bertschi said:

I will be there up from Friday noon, but have to fly back on Sunday morning

How were the conditions today? Looked to be a bit claggy

8 hours ago, Andy_B said:

half ya members are racing somewhere

That underestimates White Sheet Andy..... there's another 80-odd members to call on.....who are fortunately very tolerant of the competitions lot.  Thanks to Stu for being there for us.