AlexDowell

Hello From Cornwall

AlexDowell

Hello guys

Finally joined, something I've been meaning to do for ages now.  Firstly can I say what a fantastic forum you have here and what a knowledge base!  Bit of young blood here, well kind of I'm twenty two and having flown most disciplines other thank quads and being a keen balsa builder clearly gliding is where its at.  

Kind regards Alex Dowell    

pete beadle

Hi Alex

Welcome to the BARCS forum

Seems you have just the background we can help you with, so feel free to ask any and all questions you think we can answer for you

BTW I'm the other end of the age scale but would welcome providing any info/background I may have on the earlier wooden, or glass and white foam stuff you may wish to enquire about:):thumbsup:

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

Grant

Hey Alex 

welcome neighbour i,m  in South Devon ( Torbay ) 

happy flying 

Grant T 

AlexDowell

Hi Pete & Grant 

Thanks for the warm welcome, Pete regarding providing background info maybe you could help with my post in general discussion, regarding a Dick Edmonds Eclipse kit I have in my possession? Any info would be great :) 

Hello Grant from the land of jam on first! ;) I was planning to come up your neck of the woods to little Haldon for the fly in but unfortunately it was postponed due the weather but I'm sure ill  back up soon so maybe ill see you there?

Kind regards Alex Dowell 

Biggles

Alex,

Hi. I'm a keen slope flyer and I am coming down to Cornwall next week to fly St Agnes head - one of the best sites in the country for sloping. Let me know if you want to meet up to fly.

Cheers,

John

Storm over St Agnes.JPG