Hi all

Jonny18

Hi all I've been flying power models for 20+ years, but only been flying gliders for the last 5/6 years, with a recent purchase of a baudis pitbull all I'm hoping to give f3f a go next year.. I've got about 3hours flight time in so far in the last month and I'm really enjoying the pitbulls characteristics. Any tips and pointers any one can give or share would be greatly appreciated.. This is also my 1st post.  thanks Jonathan 557060413_IMG-20180930-WA00152.thumb.jpg.752f64bb36b71280496204214677d7db.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Jonny, welcome.  I suggest put the same question on the F3B/F3F topic - you will get a good welcome and many answers..  

Under the Competition Entries sub-forum there you will see details of winter events such as the Midland Winter league event next week, which are very good way to try it.  I will leave it to the more experienced guys to offer the tips!

Many thanks I've just seen a post about the winter league and have just asked the question about going to a event to see how it all works. Cheers still getting used to the site atm find new bits out as I go along lol

• Like 1

isoaritfirst

It’s all very informal at the winter leagues. 

Bring a model, even if it’s an old foam wing. 

great opportunity to meet and chat.  No pressure just fun. 

• Like 1