pete beadle

HKM Sharon Pro 3.7M F3J to F5J?

pete beadle

Hi all

I'm in the middle of a major transfer of "projects" from the loft to the building room.

One of these projects is assembling a job lot of Sharon Pro parts bought last year into a second 3.7M F3J Sharon Pro

In with these parts I've found two fuselages, one looks new, the other has been damaged at the tip of the nose

I was  looking on YouTube last night for info on my F3J Sharon Pro's when I saw an electric version that looked professional enough to be an "E" version supplied (possibly) by the factory........ so. one light bulb moment later, I thought "Why not make an "E "version out of the damaged fuselage......

Does anyone know if HKM did produced an "E" version of the Sharon Pro? and, if so, has anyone got any plans, drawings, details of the E fuselage.......did they make a brand new "E" fuselage or did they convert a glider version?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Pete

BARCS 1702

Sharon Pro white pink red tips.jpg

pete beadle

Hi Russell

Thanks for this, it's really helpful,I thought it might be something like this!

However the RCMF feature was dated 2006 and there's been an awful lot of progress made in motors/gearboxes  and LiPos in twelve years, so I'm not really put off by the comments made in that  feature. Also, they did say that the mark two E-fuselage  was a lot better than the mark one they were talking about there

The Mark two therefore seems to be the next thing to find now:):thumbsup:

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702 

pete beadle

Hi Russell

Thanks for this too

What I need now is someone who has an electric Sharon to show me how its done :)

Anyone got a drawing/cross section/cutaway of the Sharon "E"?

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702