Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd_d

KST price hike AGAIN

Lloyd_d

Just noticed Hyperflight and the other suppliers have hiked the price of KST servos up once again. Same servos in April 18 were £32 now they’re £38..

If they keep increasing prices I’ll just buy MKS. They are better quality/technology and show less gear slop after significant use.

KST have not increased quality or tech of their servos to justify the hike. Just my 2 cents worth.,

• Like 1

oipigface

The pound has recently fallen relative to many currencies in the world. It’s not the servos you are paying more for, it’s the currency that the manufacturer uses.

satinet

I thought the old price on the hyperflight site was a sale price, to be honest.   I was going to buy some but didn't really have any models planned, so didn't. 

And you're talking about the X10 mini I think. The other ones are cheaper.

Lloyd_d

I don't agree with the exchange rate argument 100%. I think they are cashing in, over the last 5 years they have consistently incremented prices higher than other Chinese products.

Sale price, no. I always check against the other dealers in Europe and they are comparable.

satinet

If you go to "way back machine" and look at a the KST servos on the hyperflight web site from earlier in the year they had a 10% sale on the X10 and X10mini per my previous post.