malcolm holmes

Programming help wanted

malcolm holmes

Hi I have a Futaba 10c transmitter, on glider mode can anyone tell me how to program a) crow braking operated from the left hand slider b) as an alternative using a motor putting the throttle on left hand slider and crow on throttle stick

Many thanks

Malcolm    07837 099235 

Scram

This is a method for the FF9  (T9C).  I don't know if the 10c will be same/similar.

http://www.rcmf.co.uk/4um/rc-radio-gear/ff9-throttle-and-crow-braking-on-an-electric-model-by-tomkfly/msg1034617/#msg1034617

Scroll up to top of page.

I don't know about putting the flaps onto a slider but I have a printout for programming the T9C to use the throttle stick for flaps.  I will have to scan it to a pdf and post if you want it.

malcolm holmes

Thanks a lot appreciate that, yes if you could scan it and post would be very helpful

Malc 

Scram

Not entirely sure this is what you need/want but it tells how to set up the flaps.

Servo Offsets.pdf

Big Si

http://wiki-en.hacker-motor.com/index.php/DPSI_V-Match

Have a look here

I got one to balance some airbrakes on a glider but managed to swap the servos and put 1 in the other way round so its not needed now but I am sure I will use it

its very easy to set using your magnet and tx

hope this helps

Simon

malcolm holmes

Thanks Si will take a look 

Mal 

Kyri

I use the VRD left slider,  the absolute numbers may be different, and also the servo directions. Once setup though it works.

Camber mix is the place to do it and to allocate VRD (left slider). The pics show the values with VRD up and down.  Hope that helps!

1 CAMBER MIX.JPG

2 UP VRD.JPG

3 DOWN VRD.JPG