Interglide F5J 2019

Peter

• Austin featured this topic

Its now Sunday and the entry has been open for less than a week.

45 pilots have now entered.

There are only 15 spaces left before we reach the maximum entry that we can handle.

Don't be late and miss out!

• Like 2

Unable to be there this year but sincerely hope you all have a fantastic competition.  It was brilliant last year and I am sure it will be the same in 2019.

Good luck to all from the UK.

Kind regards

Eamon

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a month since entries opened and we are already up to 55 competitors!

Only 5 spaces left - don't leave it too long and be disappointed

For your information, last year I stayed at Stone Green Farm, Mersham, TN25 7HE.  Very nice comfortable accommodation, huge breakfast.  I can thoroughly recommend it.  www.stonegreenfarm.co.uk 
The owners, Caroline and Geoffrey, can be reached on 01233 720365.  
I won't be able to make it this year.

Peter 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

All 60 spaces are now filled including three juniors which is a welcome increase on last year. There are 16 French, 15 Germans, 3 Dutch, 1 Turkish,  1 Belgian, 1 German/Brazilian (dual nationality) and 23 Britz. so a good European mix.

There will probably be some drop outs before the competition so we have started up a reserve list with spaces to be filled on a first come first served basis so if you want to add your name send an e mail to me at lammacot@hotmail.com 

We have had a withdrawal so there is now just one opportunity left to put your name down and  be a part of the largest and most prestigious thermal soaring competition in the UK 

• 2 months later...

There have been a couple of late withdrawals which have created spaces which cannot be taken up by our overseas friends because they cannot make travel arrangements so if anyone wants a short notice entry then post below  or E mail me:  lammacot@hotmail.com 

Just look at those blue skies and limp windsock.  Makes you want to go flying.

Many thanks to Nick, Mike and all the helpers. Without you these events would not happen.

I am not sure that Health and Safety would approve of your step ladder techniques!

• Like 1

Progress!  Fence uprooted, detached at A and rolled down to B.  Yellow outlined area mown - about 180 by 100 metres!  Glad I didn't bring my 16 inch Hayter and Steve had the tractor mower

165E2A02-AB47-4A16-966E-38C265BA361B.jpeg

F0C10A86-7CB3-44F1-8979-232323AC8037.jpeg

69BB2BE6-820D-4895-A3CD-0B9D47295433.jpeg

Hello being that I am disorganized and forgot till last week I need a fai license I have sent it all of to bmfa last week only for it to be sent back as I dont have a passport I need to get a form filled in by someone else to say i am who i am ! So I wont have it back by tomorrow does this mean I cant enter or is it not a major requirement as i am not likely to win anyway ! 

Pete Mitchell out for a test flight with his Valdimir's Models PLUS.  Originally a pusher, he said he converted it to a tractor because, 'it bit me'.

That's the countdown display Pete made between the booms....

AA1D02E6-5B5A-43D7-A040-336BC6E88FBB.jpeg

• Like 3