Radioglide F3K Sunday 26th May at BMFA NFC Buckminster.

mikef

Mike - would you mind confirming when you’ll be making a call on the weather if it’s required? I presume Saturday early evening but just wanted to check. 

Mark Evans

I'm hoping for low wind. First contest with no ballast and 215g plane won't be fun otherwise. 

Mark Evans

I just saw the wind forecast for Sunday, OUCH! If that doesn’t change I don’t think I’ll be making the drive. 

Mark Evans

Ballast up and launch high....I can’t do either haha.

But seriously, launching into any sort of wind over about 6-7mph makes me break out in a sweat.

The forecast isn't great but I think we can still get 4 rounds in between showers and the wind isn't forecast to exceed the 8m/s limit.  8m/s is 17.9 mph.  Bring ballast and show us what you can do!

8 pilots starting and 4 rounds completed are the minimum numbers for the event to count towards league scores.

I will issue a final decision at 1800  so check back then!

To maintain a good matrix, it's best if people don't pull out after the matrix is finalised.  If you're not going to come, let us know before 1800.

• Like 1

Paul Gleeson

I will come assuming the final weather check is ok. 

My weather app says 26 kmh gusting 52!

7F127E67-F5CD-47D2-B706-68AFE34AAA63.png

After 3 days walking in the lakes and just getting home, I’m wrecked and think tomorrow I’ll be a zombie.    Apologies but I’m going to pull out.

Mark Evans

I already message Mike F earlier, sorry boys, I'd be way over my head in that even if it did go ahead.