RX antena placement/noisy servos advise on an Alula

Marc RC pilot

Marc RC pilot

On 19/05/2019 at 11:14, Mark Evans said:

Hey slap, I'm using 2.2.3 also. I could just send you the full contents of my card, I also have the Amber sounds on there which are much smoother on the ears. All it's missing is the 'welcome to open tx' greeting as it annoyed me at every switch on so I deleted that file. 

Thank you Mark. That Amber sound file you have with no Open TX greeting sounds good, ok for you to send to me please? . Does one just pop it in and overwrite existing  sound file? 

Marc RC pilot
20 hours ago, cirrusRC said:

Glad you have got it working.

I just followed your lead sir! thank you 

If you want to remove the welcome sound,  just delete/rename the following file on your SD card     (it used to be called tada.wav)

SOUNDS\en\SYSTEM\hello.wav

you can download the amber sound pack from here.  http://open-txu.org/home/version-2/v2-2-resources-2/ 

backup your sounds folder and then copy the new sounds across (there are lots more sounds in the amber pack).   You can of course create your own sounds and assign to switches.

Marc RC pilot
12 hours ago, cirrusRC said:

If you want to remove the welcome sound,  just delete/rename the following file on your SD card     (it used to be called tada.wav)

SOUNDS\en\SYSTEM\hello.wav

you can download the amber sound pack from here.  http://open-txu.org/home/version-2/v2-2-resources-2/ 

backup your sounds folder and then copy the new sounds across (there are lots more sounds in the amber pack).   You can of course create your own sounds and assign to switches.

Thanks for info/instructions cRC!

First thing is defo delete that welcome sound....I can't take it anymore I tell you!...  :)