Radio help

Bbdave

I fly a RES glider and was using a Futaba T6K but it appears the TX has gone up the swanny all I get on any of my rxs is jittering and sporadic full throws even on a new unused rx. It is only 2yrs old and used a handful of times.
I'm unsure if to send it for repair (I have no idea how much this will cost) or buy a new set or Ebay a better but second hand set any ideas or advice?

Thanks in advance
Dave

3 hours ago, cirrusRC said:

Just a thought.  Have you checked receiver battery has enough charge?

Yes it runs off my flight packs which were fully charged when I checked it all out I will be double checking before taking it in though but the problem first occured at the start of a flying day starting with the spoilers not working and half deploying then gradually everything else failed I then swapped flight pack and the esc wouldnt set up and I just got servo jittering.

Dave

I have used Mike in the past. Nice bloke, really helpful. No hesitation in recommending him and his service. 

One last test....... Create a new model program with basic functions to rule out any issues with current one.

Right I set everything up on the bench using spare servos all worked ok then one by one added the model servos the only thing now not working is the esc no beeps on switch on but it still feeds the rx fine it is an overlander xp 20a I think I will put it back to factory default then re program it if no joy I'll pick a new one up tomorrow and try that.

Dave