Jonzjob

Hi from Jonzjob.

Jonzjob

Hi folks, just a quick note to say hello.

I am a member of the SCSA, Gloucestershire and have enjoyed slope soaring now for best part of 30 odd years. That was with a break of 13 years when I lived in S France, near Carcassonne. Rejoined the SCSA and am once again enjoying my flying (and repairing!! ) I didn't fly in France because it was a long way to the nearest slope sight and the couple of time I went there I was not totally welcomed? Flying near home was not possible due to having to possibly dodge the odd Raphel, Mirage 2000, army helicopters and others all at low altitude! So I bit the bullet and kept both me and the French aircraft drivers safe.

My models stretch from Minimoa to Mini Bird, Fougar Magister to Gentle Lady, Pixel to Weasel and lots more. I enjoy the building of the trad type and have been trying to finish a 1/4 scale Habisch for more years than I would like to say. Now we are getting settled here near Malmesbury I hope to get in and finish it sometime soon.  Minimoa and Pixel are below.

I hope that I can both give and get advice and info and look forward to being on here and I see that there are several other SCSA members here too.

John.

781748240_MinimoaPixelSelsley.thumb.jpg.08adea6a35d54c979afd3006dce3990c.jpg

pete beadle

Hi Johnzjob

Welcome to the BARCS forum

We'll help all we can when you start to post questions so, fire away!

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

Marc Sinclair

Bonjour de Londre  Johnzjob !  

Bon chance 

Jonzjob

Merci et thank you to both of you.

Just returned from Frocester Hill, nr Stroud. Blowing WSW at about 15mph, gusty and bumpy as hell. Not very pleasent, especially when it started to rain!. But as they say  'say-la-veee'. Glad to say that I returned with as many bits as I set out with 😎

It's one of the things that I love about slope soaring, the views are so lovely especially across the Severn Valley!

• Like 1