Marc Sinclair

Lost my receiver battery level icon, help!

Marc Sinclair

Been tinkering and somehow managed to loose the receiver battery level/voltage icon which should be my the FrskyTaranis X9D Plus transmiter main LCD screen.

Any ideas?  

Mark Evans

Go to telemetry display (last page), top of list is option is 'top bar voltage source' change it to RBat.

Marc Sinclair
13 minutes ago, Mark Evans said:

Go to telemetry display (last page), top of list is option is 'top bar voltage source' change it to RBat.

Thanks Mark, when I try to select the 'top bar voltage source' it wont allow me to change anything (just flashes and makes that error beeping sound when trying to press plus or minus to get that RBat option.

Marc Sinclair

I woke upright at 4.30am with a vision that was haunting my dreams....Bindings :D

I did not bind the receiver with the "Telemetry On" option...

In your "Model Selection page,  go to "MODEL SETUP" then  ""Bind" press "Enter" then choose one of the options on drop-down menu according to your system and make sure it says "Telem On" (instead of "Telem Off" like I had set to).

Also if you go to the "Telemetry" screen (page 12) and then start the "Discover new sensors" option then go to "Display" screen (page 13) then "Voltage source" and then choose "RxBT". Then you will get the voltage of the battery level icon showing as well.

Hope this helps someone, or at least given you seasoned Frsky Trany dons a laugh :)

Cheers Mark for the help.

• Like 1