Marc Sinclair

Vintage radio controlled glider kit - (EMP) Algebra 1000 S

Marc Sinclair
Posted (edited)

Spotted on a well know E-selling site if anyone is interested: 

"Edmonds Model Products Algebra 1000.

Complete with instructions, make up Fuselage, die cut parts. Very nice and I believe a full kit, all bags of small components unopened.

Bought a long time ago but never started, box is in tact but shows its age. Please see my other items"

The seller has some more RC gliders up for sell as well (has another foam wing 2.5m algebra variant etc)

Edited by Marc Sinclair
added

Mark Evans

Marc, you’re not supposed to link to other sites with stuff for sale. 

Even though you haven’t actually provided a link, it’s clear what website you’re referring and Your post is very likely to get removed think because you don’t own the item for sale. 

Just a heads up.

• Like 1

Marc Sinclair

Cheers Mark 👍

I better go read the rules regarding mentioning naughty things like this :)

@ admin dons: My apologies if I have broken any rules etc (I was just thinking of our BARCS members/ we are family ):).

Marc Sinclair

Just read up and yes I failed because the items do not belong to me for starters :)

Admin please feel free to delete this post.

Again, my apologies. Please be gentle with me...😃 

Rulez:

For Sale/Wanted Forum:

To sell here you must have 10 posts or more in other sections of the forums. Fully paid BARCS members are exempt. Join here. No trade or commercial adverts allowed. If you buy or sell in this forum it is entirely at your own risk.

Ensure your read the For Sale and Wanted Rules and Guidelines which is the first post in the For Sale forum.

The items you are selling must be owned by you and ready for sale.

No auction style adds. You must state a price for your item.

If you are the topic starter and are selling or buying please update the topic straight away if you do a deal via PM. It can be upsetting to find out you missed out although you posted first on the forum. Make it clear to everyone whats going on please.

When your item/s are sold please update the topic and indicate they are sold by using the "Mark as Sold" button.

EsKee

I’m just going to chime in here and say it’ll be very disappointing if anybody is offended enough by this thread to remove it . . . 

• Like 3

pete beadle

Hi all

I must admit I was guilty of this sort of thing when I first joined the forum.......my excuse was that I thought I was being helpful ........however, one of the other members PM'd me at the time and gave me some tips on alternative ways to provide this king of info and, hopefully I haven't strayed since

Seems to me that Marc was just trying to be helpful and, as EsKee said, shouldn't be penalised for trying to be helpful.......

Many years ago, a senior executive I worked to at the time, gave me a helpful piece of advice, he said, "Apart from re-reading what you are about to commit to the WWW, to be sure you are saying what you mean in a positive way.....if you're NOT quite sure, sleep on it, wait 'til the next morning, and see if you still think the mail/post needs to be sent.........quite often you won't!":):thumbsup:

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

SilentPilot

Maybe these types of posts can go in the discussion forum under Other Subjects - General Discussion. 

You're not selling anything so don't put it in FS/W, but you are highlighting something that someone else may be interested in, just what forums are for.

Just got to find an appropriate section :)

• Like 2

Marc Sinclair
3 hours ago, SilentPilot said:

Maybe these types of posts can go in the discussion forum under Other Subjects - General Discussion. 

You're not selling anything so don't put it in FS/W, but you are highlighting something that someone else may be interested in, just what forums are for.

Just got to find an appropriate section :)

That makes sense and could work SP, thx! 

With all due respect, what do our BARCS Godfathers say about it? :)

pete beadle

Hi Marc

Hang on a day or so, you'll soon know!.........

Your first reply will probably come from Austin, maybe one of the committee, but more probably other forum users.......with OTHER suggestions(!):yes::)

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

Mark Evans

Just a FYI, my post was purely a heads up in case yours did get removed and you were left wondering why. Nothing more. 

I will keep quiet in future. 

Marc Sinclair

:D