taggarc

Wanted - Fredy or Mini Dragon

taggarc

Looking for a Fredy or Mini Dragon in good condition?  Please let me know if you have something suitable.  Thanks  Conrad 

ARex

Conrad,

I’ve a used Mini-Dragon that’s been in my hangar for years that I’m unlikely to use.

If you’re still looking, I’ll get it out to remind myself what it looks like and send you some photos etc.

Athol

taggarc

Athol

Yes would be very interested.  Conrad 

ARex

Conrad,

I bought this bird 2nd hand quite a few years ago and since it arrival it’s languished in my hangar unused in the condition indicated in the photos.

As you will see on the photos the port wing has very some hangar rash (about 12mm long & less than 0.2mm deep) also the extreme tail end of the fuzz has also been repaired. This is the only repair I’ve found but the structure is sound.

The port flap servo cover was missing when it arrived. All the servo covers could do with replacing as they don’t quite fit over the servos which are just proud of the wing surface.

All the servos are working as confirmed using my servo tester - I don’t know what the wing servos are. The flap servos appear to have been set up to provide good downward throw. Obviously prior to flight a full setup, balance etc will be required. I think I have a part copy of the Freddy/Mini Dragon plan somewhere which may be useful for C of G position. No battery or Rx is supplied. 

I want £200.00 for the glider ‘AS IS’.  

If you are interested let me know. I will be travelling down to Oxford from Durham late tomorrow afternoon (Sunday 25) and returning Wednesday afternoon so perhaps we could meet en route.

Athol

96CD8FB7-3CC3-4C14-8F77-5AB03588A021.jpeg

9B8020A7-6138-4FBA-939B-503A9EC81C6B.jpeg

FD15D92B-8A09-43DE-8EB8-00CE11A55ACE.jpeg

E79704AD-8716-4054-BC9C-8A9E45067ACA.jpeg

D2119C99-9661-4353-B420-662F9B93CA58.jpeg

69BF46C8-C194-4D11-BD96-6C1EF4732556.jpeg