ThermalBoy

50 minutes ago, robtc3uk said:

Hi can I enter please as got a weekend off work for a change   .open 2.4 

Regards 

Rob love 

Entered at Position No 6

Colin

1 hour ago, Eamon said:

We still on Colin, as weather doesn't look fantastic.  Hope so as haven't managed to make many comps this year 😞

Kind regards

Eamon

Weather forecasts are all over the place at the moment for Sunday. A final decision as to whether its on or off will be made by the Organisers & CD around lunchtime tomorrow (Saturday 21st) and posted on the thread as always.

Colin/Graham

• Thanks 1

Gutted for you guys having to cancel. Not having the best of luck with the weather.

I reckon that is the end of the 2019  F5j season for me. Thanks for trying . It is a lot of work and really appreciated. 

• Like 1

• Committee Member

Thanks for the prompt update Collin, never an easy decision but this weather pattern looks set  now for the next week or so.

Lets hope you have better luck next season.

And hope we have better luck with the last comp on the 6thOctober at LtBentley

• Like 1

Yes choice of the 2 days of an alloted weekend, would be better IMHO. An advantage would be that travel on the Saturday would probably be easier

Marlene's sonn who lives in Hawley, just the other side of the Dartford Crossing, gave up at 2.45pm today 22nd trying to get to us, as there was a huge problem both sides with accidents gave up and went back home after 1.5 hours😲😐

• Thanks 1