Vest Pokal 2020 - save the date

k2x

The date for next years Vest Pokal has been set, it will take place on 02./03.05.2020. Friedmar and Achim have agreed to make it part of the World Cup and the Euro Contest Tour. So make a note in your schedule, everything else at the beginning of the new year.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Some of you have already figured it out, registration for this year's Vest Pokal has been opened.

Registration Vest Pokal

After 2 years of abstinence we will have a "proper" FlyOff (AULD Knock out) again this year. So you actually don't have an excuse not to be there.

Cheers

Ulrich

Neil Harrison

Awesome job Ulrich as always 

Unfortunately due to lots of work commitments I will not be able to make this....

• 1 month later...

I thought we were well on the way to another very well attended Vest Cup 2020, over 50 registrations 2 months before the scheduled date. But the current situation does not allow to run the Vest Pokal on the originally planned date, nor an estimate of when a new date would be possible. We will consider rescheduling the Vest Pokal 2020 as soon as it is foreseeable when it will be possible again without endangering the health of helpers, participants and visitors.

Until then, everyone stays healthy!

Cheers
Ulrich

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Neil Harrison

Hi Ulrich

This is indeed sad news but unfortunately it looks like situation will also affect our UK competitions.

thechalster

Ulrich,

thank you for all your efforts.  Still remains the beat organise F3k event I have ever been to.

mike c