BMFA F3K League Event Saturday 5th October 2019

mikef

Final - Mike S wins on the countback.

Dry and cool with light winds, even a glimpse of the Sun at one point, but mainly bright and cloudy.  The air was never easy but it was often kind and ladder had all 9 entrants make it to 2:00.  All the detail later or in the morning.

8DB9EABA-E214-4E32-A04E-6F294A52C7A5.jpeg

• Like 1

Really nice day to end the season with. Shame there weren’t more entrants, especially considering the nice conditions.  Very happy to finally win one after a fair while!

Thank you MikeF for running this and everything else you do for us through out the year. 

• Like 1

Yes, thank you MikeF for everything. I've only been flying F3K for a shortish time, but can see, and appreciate, everything you do for us.

It really was a fantastic day. The 10 gusting 15 winds didn't even come close to the mild breeze we had, No real sun but buoyant air and plenty of lift about.

I'm actually a bit sad. Can't believe its going to be six months till we all fly together again. That's HALF a YEAR!!!

Super lucky with the weather, especially at Twywell 😄.   Excellent comp, closely fought made for a great day.

Well done Mike S and big thanks to Mike F for running the league so smoothly (very late night getting the matrix sorted!!).

• Like 1

On 05/10/2019 at 20:10, Monz said:

I'm actually a bit sad. Can't believe its going to be six months till we all fly together again. That's HALF a YEAR!!!

That gives me time to change planes *counts on fingers* Six more times!

🤣

What a great day to finish the contest season,  good to finish on a high.  

Some really good flying from all.

Thanks as alway to Mike for all his efforts.

Mike c

Neil Harrison

Awesome day out....

Many congratulations to Mike S, great to see you back at the top!

Also a huge, huge thanks to Mike F for everything that you do for us.....

• Thanks 1