Wales Winter League 2019/20

jwest532

Hi guys

I'm guessing you might have seen this coming but I'm going to call Sunday OFF.   As you are probably aware we are due another storm front over the weekend and it's going to bring some nasty weather.  Some forecasts suggest we may have an opportunity to fly in a gale late Sunday afternoon, however it wouldn't be long enough, or for that matter legal, to fly a comp and we would be dragging people down there when every news bulletin is suggesting people shouldn't travel.

Sorry once again,

Joel 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jwest532 said:

Hi guys

I'm guessing you might have seen this coming but I'm going to call Sunday OFF.   As you are probably aware we are due another storm front over the weekend and it's going to bring some nasty weather.  Some forecasts suggest we may have an opportunity to fly in a gale late Sunday afternoon, however it wouldn't be long enough, or for that matter legal, to fly a comp and we would be dragging people down there when every news bulletin is suggesting people shouldn't travel.

Sorry once again,

Joel 

Not surprisingly mate.

We've been surprisingly lucky with getting two Midlands Winter League comps in,but we need the mind blowing Welsh comp to get are hearts pumping. 

Fingers and toes crossed  next month. 

In May could we put on a beginner course in F3F just to knock the rust of the transmitter sticks and linkages please?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Les said:

In May could we put on a beginner course in F3F just to knock the rust of the transmitter sticks and linkages please?

I'm happy to look into this if there is enough people interested. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

I'm going to give it one last Go :)   If you are up for coming please post below.  Weather call as normal on Friday night

Cheers

Joel

isoaritfirst

I will only be allowed out once over the weekend. 
If midland event on Saturday is cancelled I will come, but if it runs I will have to say no. 
Sorry, it’s been a tough year for Wales events I would like to able to support it. 

• Like 1