Wales Winter League 2019/20

jwest532

2 hours ago, jwest532 said:

Yep even the mountain forecast is now showing F all for tomorrow. Wales is saving herself for an epic 

Hopefully see you next month Joel. 

• Like 1

Stefan Bertschi
On 16/11/2019 at 21:18, jwest532 said:

Yep even the mountain forecast is now showing F all for tomorrow. Wales is saving herself for an epic Dec 😕

For an epic Feb you wanted to say 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stefan Bertschi said:

For an epic Feb you wanted to say 😁

Stefan make sure your bring some wind over with you,and I don't mean the smelly kind.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Joel can you remove my name please. 

Just remembered I'm down to help out with the kids Christmas party at the British Legion. 

• Haha 2

Yeah. Not very subtly put but yeah. I will be thinking of you on a shower swept Mickey's while I tuck into beer battered cod and chips with mushy peas and baked beans with a tartar sauce garnish along with a nice pint of Pigs ear 🐷. So wimp, possibly. But warm and well fed, definitely 🔥.

Good luck for a days racing. If the rain holds off it could be a good one :brr:.

• Like 1

Hi guys

It's another difficult call :(   Most forecasts have significant SW winds showing (some over the limit) and rain due in the afternoon.  The issue as always with this wind direction is clag,  The mountain forecast says:

CHANCE OF CLOUD-FREE MOUNTAIN/HILL TOPS AT 600M

20% at first, with hills above 600m obscured by occasional cloud especially during showers, increasing to 60% during the morning, but falling again to 20% by mid-afternoon.

I'm happy to give it a go, my concern is with only 6 pilots down to fly we only need a couple of no shows and we are sunk.

Can I therefore ask those that have put their names down to message me on the forum to confirm or not their attendance.  I can then make an informed decision.

Many thanks 

Joel