Looking for sd100 servos

beamer36m

Hi.

I'm looking for the best place to buy sd100 servos or even decent bluebirds at the best price...

Just need 4 to replace some aged and somewhat knackered servos I have already...

What UK shops do people rate/recommend for speed/price/service etc.

Ideally want to spend as little as possible but not get fleeced?

2nd hand is something I would consider but eBay has its share of ropey stuff!

Hi beamer36m

#2 with MMD, who BTW was in the identical position as you when he first entered the forum as a "forum only" member:yes:.....and look at all the help he has been given here so far:thumbsup:

As Delboy would say...... "Go on, you know it makes sense Rodders!"

Regards

Pete

BARCS1702

Marc RC pilot

Yes I am a good case in question beamer, needed and still need all the help I can get (on many levels lol)...But if I may be so bold to ad, I have tried my best to give back as much as I can in my limited capacity ;) . Thx for that Pete :D

We are generally a big sharing community who share the same obsessive passions...I think most of us are single or at least heading that way ;) 

Good luck with your SD100 quest sir!

Don't know if this helps but I'm sure I have 4 but won't get to them until sometime this afternoon, no boxes but plenty of arms and screws, light use in a foamy that I haven't used for a while. They are about 3 years old so pre production problems they recently allegedly had. I know that 2 of them definitely have the mounting lugs as I have the fuselage to hand not sure about the wing if I cut them off to install. The wing is in the attic hence me not getting to it until later.

Tony

I am a BMFA member but I am not really sure what the benefit is of being a BARCS member to be honest, when compared with having access to the forum already.

But I don't want to hijack the thread to that subject.

@Tony... what price would you be looking at for these items. I don't want to waste your time.

Sorry, my internet connection has been down until now and I've been at the BMFA centre all day. I'll get back to you in the next couple of hours.

Cheers, Tony

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Sorry, my internet connection has been down until now and I've been at the BMFA centre all day. I'll get back to you in the next couple of hours.

Cheers, Tony

No rush Tony... seriously take your time, I appreciate the effort.