Soarer66

Loola DLG - Price reduced!

Soarer66

This rarely flown DLG is in as new condition having been built to a very high standard by Neil Harrison at Superfly. Unfortunately, acquiring Vertigo has made DLG launching impossible for me! Originally fitted with FrSky C2110 servos all round, The elevator servo died and has been replaced with a KST X08. The model is fitted for left-handed launching but is easily converted if necessary.

I would consider a swap for a nice floaty thermal soarer, rtf or kit, no foamies thanks!. The model was originally fitted with a FrSky G-RX6 receiver and 1s tubular 900mA LiPo.  Also equipped with Wing and tail covers from Hyperflight.

Cost me over £740 ready to fly. A fantastic deal at £500 less receiver and Lipo.

Collect from Mid Devon or I could travel 50 miles or so to meet up.

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

gino

hi have you still got your dlg i have a fredy compasit sloper in very good condition in blue and white up for a deal 

Soarer66

Hi Gino,

Thanks for your interest, yes I do still have the Loola. However you may note from my original post that I am looking for a thermal soarer and have no real interest in a sloper.

Neil Harrison

😀